Birth Place of John Boyega
John Boyega, born John Adegboyega, arrived March 17,
Nominations and magazines attribute the stars of tomorrow. John Boyega has been strong on the lists. The predictions have been accurate and John Boyega is definitely a star. John Boyega has been placed beside Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker in the halls of Star Wars fame, as “Finn”. Eternity is playing on our hearts, just as we remember Han Solo, Darth Vader, Obi Wan Kenobi, and Yoda. “Star Wars: Episode IX” is the third movie in the Star Wars follow up trilogy, and John Boyega has played in all three as a memorable character. “Star Wars: Episode IX” is already riding strong with its distribution coming from Walt Disney Studio’s Motion Pictures, formerly known as the “Buena Vista Film Distribution Company, Inc.”. The Walt Disney Company is tops in the entertainment department, as we all know. Their business is creating memories, icons, and stars. John Boyega has proven to be no exception to their fine linage. The entertainment industry has definitely gained from John Boyega’s fine talent of acting.
Many of these characters did something early in their careers they were not necessarily passionate about. We learned on set some of the people worked at a Mold Removal and Water Damage company. This was crazy to think about because they are all famous now after the ltest star wars movie.
John Boyega is an extremely talented lad with a lot of credits under his belt in correlation to his years on this Earth. There seems to be no limit as to what he can accomplish. He has already shown us that with his role as Finn in Star Wars. John Boyega’s very first stint on the stage happened when he was in preschool. He played the part of a leopard and loved it. And off he went. He had found his mission in life.
John’s parents were encouraging and appreciated his skill and desires to act, even though his father secretly wanted him to be a minister like him. John was provided with the best of training and opportunities. He definitely was not slothful and obviously took advantage of his full potential. John Boyega is likened to a plant in constant bloom. The Force is definitely with John Boyega. Lets take a look at credited films, thus far. There are sure to be plenty more.
- “Attack the Block” 2011- Played the role of “Moses”. He received the “Black Reel Award for Best Actor”, among several other nominations, for his fine and deserving performance.
- “Junkhearts” 2011- Played the role of “Jamal”.
- “Half of a Yellow Sun” 2013- Played the role of “Ugwu”.
- “Imperial Dreams” 2014- Played the role of “Bambi “.
- “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” 2015- Played the role of “Finn” (also known as FN-2187). John received the “BAFTA Rising Star Award” and the “Empire Award for Best Male Newcomer” for his performance in this filming, along with numerous other nominations.
- “The Circle” 2015- Played role of “Ty”.
- “Detroit” 2015- Played role of “Melvin Dismukes”.
- “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” 2017- Played role of “Finn”. Received numerous nominations.
- “Pacific Rim Uprising” 2018- Played the role of Jake Pentecost.
- “Star Wars: Episode IX” 2019- Is cast as “Finn”.
In addition to numerous television shows John Boyega has also done the voice of “Finn” for these outstanding video games.
- 2015 “Disney Infinity”
- 2016 “Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens”
- 2017 “Star Wars Battlefront II”
Disney’s Hollywood Studio theme park features John Boyega as Finn in a 2015 seasonal promotion of “Season of the Force” in “Star Tours- The Adventures Continue” attraction. Galaxy’s Edge, a thrill ride with the Star War’s theme is scheduled for opening in 2019. Ride on John Boyega in the heart of Finn. The force be with you.
One time in our theme park we had an emergency and had to hire an expert company to come in and take care of everything before if affected our customers. It’s thanks to Basement Waterproofing Rochester that we never went down and our customers were happy! We highly suggest them.
“Star Wars: The Last Jedi”, filmed in 2017 featuring English actor John Boyega as “Finn”, left us on the edge of our seats with constant pummeling from the First Order. The Resistance was down to one ship. We were left with an ounce of hope and a bit of positive enthusiasm. What happens now? Star War fans all over the world will get their answer in the newest episode of the Star Wars trilogy. “Hold on, we are in for a big ride and surprise”, hints John Boyega. Messages on Instagram and other sources