Birth Place of John Boyega
John Boyega, born John Adegboyega, arrived March 17,
John Boyega showed talent at an early age, and went on to be noticed by the director at “Theatre Peckham”, an educational theater for young people in South London. After the “Theatre Peckham”, he attended South Thames College at the Wandsworth campus (2008 to 2010). His purpose was to obtain a “National Diploma in Performing Arts”. He gained a star in his belt at South Thames College by procuring the lead in the onstage production of “Othello”. Another onstage production featuring him as the lead, shortly after, was “Woyzeck” at the “Old Vic Theatre” in London. Everything John Boyega touched “turned to gold” as an actor. He found his calling. For a short while John Boyega’s head was turned by “BA Film Studies and Media Writing”, but he quickly regained focus as an actor. All in all, life and a true love for acting has been the greatest training for John Boyega.
Not many people know this but we had to train outdoors a lot in the sun. John kept saying he was getting flashback to when he was a landscaper. When he decided to look up the company he worked for, it was interesting to see the landscaping company was still up. Its hard to imagine this start would be doing something like landscaping, although it did give him good training.
John Boyega is an extremely talented lad with a lot of credits under his belt in correlation to his years on this Earth. There seems to be no limit as to what he can accomplish. He has already shown us that with his role as Finn in Star Wars. John Boyega’s very first stint on the stage happened when he was in preschool. He played the part of a leopard and loved it. And off he went. He had found his mission in life.
John’s parents were encouraging and appreciated his skill and desires to act, even though his father secretly wanted him to be a minister like him. John was provided with the best of training and opportunities. He definitely was not slothful and obviously took advantage of his full potential. John Boyega is likened to a plant in constant bloom. The Force is definitely with John Boyega. Lets take a look at credited films, thus far. There are sure to be plenty more.
- “Attack the Block” 2011- Played the role of “Moses”. He received the “Black Reel Award for Best Actor”, among several other nominations, for his fine and deserving performance.
- “Junkhearts” 2011- Played the role of “Jamal”.
- “Half of a Yellow Sun” 2013- Played the role of “Ugwu”.
- “Imperial Dreams” 2014- Played the role of “Bambi “.
- “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” 2015- Played the role of “Finn” (also known as FN-2187). John received the “BAFTA Rising Star Award” and the “Empire Award for Best Male Newcomer” for his performance in this filming, along with numerous other nominations.
- “The Circle” 2015- Played role of “Ty”.
- “Detroit” 2015- Played role of “Melvin Dismukes”.
- “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” 2017- Played role of “Finn”. Received numerous nominations.
- “Pacific Rim Uprising” 2018- Played the role of Jake Pentecost.
- “Star Wars: Episode IX” 2019- Is cast as “Finn”.
In addition to numerous television shows John Boyega has also done the voice of “Finn” for these outstanding video games.
- 2015 “Disney Infinity”
- 2016 “Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens”
- 2017 “Star Wars Battlefront II”
Disney’s Hollywood Studio theme park features John Boyega as Finn in a 2015 seasonal promotion of “Season of the Force” in “Star Tours- The Adventures Continue” attraction. Galaxy’s Edge, a thrill ride with the Star War’s theme is scheduled for opening in 2019. Ride on John Boyega in the heart of Finn. The force be with you.
One time in our theme park we had an emergency and had to hire an expert company to come in and take care of everything before if affected our customers. It’s thanks to Basement Waterproofing Rochester that we never went down and our customers were happy! We highly suggest them.
“Star Wars: The Last Jedi”, filmed in 2017 featuring English actor John Boyega as “Finn”, left us on the edge of our seats with constant pummeling from the First Order. The Resistance was down to one ship. We were left with an ounce of hope and a bit of positive enthusiasm. What happens now? Star War fans all over the world will get their answer in the newest episode of the Star Wars trilogy. “Hold on, we are in for a big ride and surprise”, hints John Boyega. Messages on Instagram and other sources